Thursday, October 24, 2013

Polishes - my TOP 5

Hey guys...! So in this post I will talk about my 5 favorit polishes. Let's start! :)    

First I will start with 2 polishes that I forgot to take a pics of them.
    The first one is the author of JADE, I'll describe it to you because I did not picture it.
 Light blue sky is very  bright, delicate, airy and in my opinion it is suitable for all seasons.
 I love Lhstns it and highly recommend.
His number: 392.
And he called: BLUE WISH


    The other one is the author of EESIE, I'll describe it to you because I did not picture it.  Is the black part, and I love it just because his company is ESSIE and because the color itself. I think this polish is suitable for summer and winter seasons only, as it gives sharp. He painted a bold color even though he did not - so it will fit for summer,
On the other hand he is a dark color - so it fits well in the winter.
His number: 58.
And he called: LICORICE 



Ok so this polish is the author of JADE, I love to use    
.him in the SPRING, It adds a sense of ethereal sight     
His number: 23     
and he called: VERMILLION FANTASY     

    
This polish is the author of JADE too, I love to use    
.him in the WINTER, It adds some sexy looking     
His number: 375     
and he called: RED GLAM    

    
This one is author of ESSIE. I love to use    
.him in all seasons, It adds some subtle looking     
His number: 67     
and I downloaded the patch that says what it is called so     
I can not really tell you .... Sorry     

Hope you enjoyes' Team SunShine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment